Friday, February 26, 2010

INTERNSHIP-A PERIOD FOR PROFESSIONAL INSIGHTS AND LEARNINGS

Internship is the period when a student or trainee does a job to gain work experience. It is the period during which a person gets familiarize with various practical aspects of his/her academic learning. I also got opportunity to familiarize myself with various aspects of technology transfer in a technology transfer company. The faint idea which I had got during the classroom study becomes clearer with the practical exposure while working on the live projects. This period also highlighted the strengths and weaknesses which I need to take care in improving me. It also helped in molding me according to company needs and expectations. With the passage of the time I gained more professional insights, experiential learning, understanding, clarity and the confidence. This brief stint has exposed me to the corporate culture and it will further help me in molding myself according to the company needs.

No comments: