1. If a trademark is not registered, we can write the word "Trademark", use the abbreviation "TM", or use the symbol ™ for products.
2. If a trademark is registered,we can use the letter R in a circle symbol: "®". People can also say it is a "registered trademark" or use the abbreviation "Reg."
3. Trademarks are used for products. Businesses that do things for people instead of making things are called service providers. They can get a service mark instead of a trademark. Which is indicated by service mark symbol: “SM”?
4. The copyright symbol, designated by © (a circled "C"), is the symbol used to provide notice of copyright in works.
5. Copyright symbol for sound recordings is indicated with the ℗ symbol).